Agni Fiber Boards (P) Ltd is manufacturer of high temperature structural insulation boards, mold platen insulation boards & thermal insulation boards for various industrial applications.
Agni Fiber Boards provides a variety of non-asbestos calcium silicate structural insulations that combine high strength and excellent thermal insulating characteristics for use in a variety of heat processing, fire protection and electrical resistance applications.
Our boards provides excellent thermal shock resistance as evidenced in its typical use as a direct contact board for non-ferrous metals and in fire training burn rooms. They are fire resistant to temperatures approaching 600°C( 1112°F). They also exhibit low thermal conductivities that remain relatively constant over a broad range of operating temperatures.
Our Boards are designed to serve as a backup insulation for any refractory construction, such as insulating fire brick, dense refractory brick, castable, gunning mix, plastic refractory or ceramic fiber.
Agni insulation boards are specifically formulated for oven and furnace insulation. This insulation board is available in 3 grades (Agni–400, Agni-500, Agni-600 ) to suit thermal and mechanical strength requirements for various applications.
Inside chambers of the ovens are covered with insulating materials having very low thermal conductivity and good structural strength so that heat losses are less and total power consumption of the ovens can be minimized
It can be selected for oven insulations according to continuous operating temperature requirements. New concept of using AGNI BOARDS in place of old concept of using GLASS WOOL has got more benefits.
- High volume baking ovens
- Steam curing chambers
- Textile drying ovens
- Paint booths
- Curing ovens
- Powder Coating Ovens
- Ladle covers
- Boiler baffles
Product Used For Backup Insulation
|Compressive Strength (kg/cm2)
|Thermal Conductivity of board Thickness 10 mm C (W / m °C)
||0.30 at 400 °C
||0.25 at 500 °C
||0.23 at 600 °C
|Density (kg / m3)
|Maximum Operating Temp. ( °C)
|Specific heat(Joule / gm°k)
- A low thermal conductivity.
- An excellent electrical insulation.
- High electrical strength and arc resistance
- Non- Igngitable
- Dust Free surface
- A high chemical purity.
- An excellent resistance to corrosion (from molten metal and glass)
- Thermal shock resistance and stability - will withstand continuous heat up to its full temperature limit.
- A consistently low thermal conductivity means high energy savings.
- High structural strength at elevated temperatures - retains full integrity across a broad range of temperatures.
- Incombustible - ideal for personnel protection, cable trays, fire doors, and marine applications.
- Easily machined to tight tolerances with conventional tooling.
- Oven construction /Arc Furnace
- Induction heating liners and coil fixtures
- High temperature gasketing
- Heating element support
- Fireproof structural insulation
- Brazing separators and fixtures-sintering
- Hot furnace repairs
- Heat barriers
- Chimeney supports
- Back up insulation
- Electrical heater mounts
- Platen insulation
- Rubber Molding Industries.
- Glass Industries.
- Rubber Gasket Industries.
- Bakelite Molding Industries.
- Plywood Industry.
- SMC/DMC Molding
- Induction Heating(cookware brazing)
- Non-ferrous metal handling, spouts, troughs, casting tips
- Texturizing Machinery OFS/POY/PFY/FDY Plants
Our materials are used around the world in the most demanding thermal, structural and electrical insulating applications ranging in temperatures from 250°C( 482°F) to 600°C1112°F)
Standard sizes available
||6, 8, 10, 12, 16, 20, 25, 30, 40, 50mm
||12” x 12” up to 42” x 48”.